Blackmores Superkids Multi Gummies 60s
Kids require a wide range of essential nutrients for normal, healthy growth and development. Here are some of the key functions of the ingredients in Blackmores Superkids® Multi Gummies:
- Support for healthy brain function (vitamin B5, zinc) and development (iodine)
- Antioxidants to support kids’ healthy development (vitamin C, zinc)
- Help support normal growth and development (vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, folate, biotin, iodine and zinc)
- Children can often have poor eating habits, which may make them vulnerable to nutritional shortfalls.
- Kids have energy and nutritional needs in order to support growth and development.
Whilst a balanced and varied diet is by far the best way for kids to get their nutrients, it has consistently been found that picky eaters have less variety in their diets than non-picky eaters, therefore a multivitamin may help to fill some critical nutritional gaps.
Research undertaken in 2014-15 found that only one in twenty (5.1%) of Australian children were meeting the minimum number of serves of fruit and vegetables each day*.
Blackmores Superkids® Multi Gummies are 99.9% sugar free and still taste delicious.
Kids naturally enjoy a sweet taste but we all know that sugar isn’t good for a growing kid’s teeth or body.
Blackmores Superkids® Multi Gummies are sweetened with maltitol and sorbitol which are naturally derived sweeteners.
Blackmores Superkids® Multi Gummies are also have no added artificial flavours and colours. We use natural strawberry flavour and natural colour of black carrot juice concentrate to deliver a delicious tasting gummy supplement.
Support your little Well Being with Blackmores – Australia’s Most Trusted vitamin and dietary supplements brand*.