GHP Body cleanse kit
Good Health Total Body Cleanse Detox is a two part liver and bowel detox kit designed as a seven day rapid detox or a one month gradual cleanse, depending on your lifestyle and condition. The two part pack consists of Multi Cleanse and Multi Fibre.Multi Cleanse is only available as part of the Body Cleanse pack. Multi Fibre is available as an individual product.
Good Health Multi Cleanseis a gentle, effective formula to support detoxification and promote cleansing
via all four channels of elimination the liver, kidneys, bowel and skin.
- Milk Thistle supports liver cleansing and the regeneration of liver cells, protects against
harmful substances and has antioxidant properties
- Dandelion Root enhances liver and gallbladder function, has cleansing properties and improves digestion
- Red Clover and Yellow Dock are termed blood purifiers; they support skin cleansing
- Burdock Root gently supports the flushing of unwanted toxins from the kidneys
- Liquorice may enhance the function of the liver and inhibit damage to the liver from various toxins
- Cascara Sagrada supports bowel tone and function; and also supports the removal of waste products through the bowel
- Turmeric is a natural antioxidant and supports liver detoxification
- Irish Moss supports the lungs, kidneys and bladder while supporting the integrity of the digestive tract
- Chlorella is highly nutritive; its naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for its potent internal detoxing and chelating properties
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection against pollution and toxins while supporting the immune system
- Taurine is an amino acid that is required by the liver for removal of toxic chemicals from the body
- Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion.It also supports healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids in the stomach and intestines to promote their elimination.
Good Health Multi Fibreis a comprehensive formula that supports elimination of toxins and waste.
- Flaxofibre provides both soluble and insoluble fibre from flax seeds to gently supportbowel regularity and digestive health, and support cardiovascular health and healthy blood cholesterol
- Psyllium provides fibre to support bowel function and regularity
- Slippery Elm Bark acts as a soothing coating for the digestive tract
- Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion. It also helps support healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids in the stomach, to promote their excretion
- Beetroot Powder nourishes the blood and is traditionally used to support liver detoxification,improve liver function and the metabolism of fats within the liver
- Chlorella is naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for its potent internal detoxingand chelating properties, assisting the bodyin the removal of toxins.
Good Health Body Cleansewill be effective without restricting your diet.However, to maximise its
effectiveness we recommend you follow our food and lifestyle recommendations:
- Choose fresh whole foods over refined, processed foods
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, legumes, whole grains, nuts and seeds for fibre and important nutrients
- Avoid artificial additives, preservatives and sweeteners
- Limit sugar intake sugar promotes poor bowel health and may also promote inflammation
- Drink 1-2 litres of pure filtered water daily especially when increasing dietary fibre
- Reduce intake of stimulants and toxins such as caffeine, cigarettes, alcohol and sugar
- Never overeat this puts strain on the digestive system and may promote indigestion, excess gas and digestive discomfort
- Avoid eating when rushed or stressed which can significantly impair digestion. Eat when relaxed, and take your time, chewing food well.
- Avoid having large amounts of fluid with meals this can dilute natural digestive secretions and slow down digestions.
- Supports liver detoxification
- Weight loss support and cholesterol support treatment
- Detoxification against toxic or chemical overload
- Digestive conditions: diverticulosis, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence and colic
- Supports general health
- Skin problems - acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ulcers, boils
- Support for weight / cholesterol management problems
- Allergy sufferers
- Migraines and headaches
- Fatigue / lack of energy
- Water retention
- Joint pain
- Recurrent colds & flu
Tips for optimal wellness
Increase your daily activity levels. Exercise 3-4 times per week for 30 minutes to 1 hour. For best results, consult with a fitness trainer.
Eat real food
Enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds. Include garlic and ginger in your meals. Increase green leafy vegetables. Reduce food additives, preservatives, pesticides and chemicals, saturated fats, fried food, sugar, flour and processed food; as well as caffeine, alcohol and non-essential drugs.
Drink water and herbal tea
Drink at least 5-8 glasses of water per day. In addition try herbal teas. In the hot months try peppermint or mint tea with added apple juice and ice cubes. Try chamomile tea at night to support relaxation.
Skin brushing and toxin removal
Every day brush your skin with a dry flannel or body brush before washing to remove toxins that are excreted out of the skin. Try soaking in an Epsom salts bath, for 15 minutes maximum, to relax muscles and de-stress.