We can dispense and deliver your prescription medicines (funded or unfunded) to your door within NEW ZEALAND only under the following conditions:
(1) Please ask your practitioner to directly email your prescription to us:
Alternatively you can email it yourself, but, if so, we would need you to post the original to us as well. Our postal address is: West Harbour Pharmacy / NZ Online Chemist: Shop 6, 45 Luckens Rd, West Harbour, Auckland 0618.
(2) Payment methods include: Internet banking; Credit Card over the phone or through our website by pre-purchasing the correct item or it can be arranged by the pharmacist who will send you a link (via email) for a “checkout” to pay for through our website.
Subsidised Prescription items: Fully subsidised items for Adults 18-64 are $5.00 per item whilst it is FREE for children under 18 and Seniors over 65.
- However, some items are partially subsidised and costs will vary for depending on the item and quantity prescribed. Dental and Private Specialist prescriptions (A3 prescriptions) are not fully funded and are usually $15.00 each unless you have a Community Services Card which makes it $5.00 each OR if you have a pharmacy prescription exemption card it will be FREE.
- Shipping Fee ($5) will apply for purchases under $50 or for prescriptions less than 5 items.
We can also Blister Pack your medications at NO extra charge if you wish and if you are on a few medications, in order to help you manage your medications better. Blister Packs have to be dispensed usually on a monthly basis and we would need few days notice in order to prepare them.
Non-Subsidised Prescription items (NSS) are listed on our website and you can pre-purchase them in original packs and follow the above process. If your online order differs to what the prescriber has given you (i.e. not a full original pack) and you have overpaid, we will credit the balance accordingly. However, if you have underpaid for some reason we will have to request further payment which we will arrange. Shipping Fee ($5) will apply for purchases under $50. If a prescription-item you require is not listed on our website, please contact us and we will upload it for you.
- If you require your prescription urgently or if it is for an item that you need to start taking straight away (such as antibiotics), please obtain those also from your local pharmacy/chemist.
- We will not dispense any suspicious prescriptions and will report it to the appropriate authorities.
- In accordance with NZ Law and Health regulations, any Medicines cannot be returned for credit because once it has left the pharmacy, we cannot guarantee it has been stored in an acceptable environment and whether it has been tampered with. However, they can be returned for quarantine and destruction.
For any queries, please call us on 09 416 1703 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org