CLINIC. Woman Hormone Support 90cap
Oestrogens are important for maintaining health and the ageing process. An incorrect balance of oestrogen or its conversion to other forms can negatively impact on your health. Di-indolylmethane (DIM) naturally supports healthy oestrogen balance. DIM is a molecule that has been studied for 25 years.
Di-indolylmethane (DIM) is a simple derivative of Indoyl-3-carbinol (I3C) formed from the digestion brassica vegetables. It has been known for a long time that consuming adequate amounts of brassica vegetables (cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli sprouts, broccoli and brussel sprouts) is important for the body's natural antioxidant defenses and to support healthy liver detoxification. I3C is an active substance which is metabolised to form DIM in the stomach. DIM has greater activity than I3C and acts in a beneficial manner to support healthy oestrogen balance and detoxification in the human body. DIM is a molecule that has been studied for 25 years.
- Provides a natural support for the body to maintain healthy hormonal balance during menstrual cycle
- Supports the liver in the clearance of excess or less desirable forms of oestrogens
- You may consider Women’s Hormone Support if you need some support during times of PMS or menstrual imbalance
- Gluten free capsules
- Can be used alongside standard conventional medications and treatments
- Research based dosing
- Can be used long term to support hormonal health