You have no items in your shopping cart.
DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid which is essential for healthy brain and eye function. DHA isn’t something we naturally produce, therefore it has to be obtained through diet or supplementation. While DHA can be obtained through diet by eating fish and seafood products, many women don’t eat the recommended serves of these types of foods, that’s why we developed Elevit DHA.
Omega-3s are important components of cell membranes. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, nutritional requirements for DHA are increased as DHA is utilised for the normal development of the brain, nervous system and eyes of the growing foetus and baby.
- Elevit DHA is from the makers of Elevit, New Zealand’s No.1 pregnancy multivitamin* and experts in pregnancy nutrition
- It contains 200mg of algae-sourced DHA to help meet the needs of pregnant and lactating women
- It is intended to be taken in addition to Elevit with Iodine pregnancy multivitamin; however, as Elevit Breastfeeding also contains 200mg DHA the two products do not need to be taken together
- It can be added to the diet based on individual needs
- It’s a fish free, sustainable source of DHA omega-3
Free Shipping for orders over $50. Under $50 shipping costs $5.
2-7 business days. Rural areas 2-4 extra days.
Insurance & signatures:
Parcels are only insuranced if signature is selected. You can select no signature required but the parcel won't be insured in case of loss or theft.
Work address or PO boxes prefered so the package can be signed for. Or home address if you'll be home.