Opsite PostOp Dressing 6.5x5cm 5pk
This post-operative dressing combines the advantages of OpSite film with an absorbent dressing pad to provide a superior dressing for many types of wound.
- Transparent OpSite film
- Easy application system using a flexible carrier
- Non-adherent absorbent dressing pad
- Fluid and bacterial barrier
- The OpSite Post-Op film is impermeable to water and body fluids, allowing the patient to bathe and shower without changing dressings.
- The OpSite Post-Op film provides a bacterial barrier, helping to reduce the risk of secondary infection.
- High moisture vapour permeability allows the wound and the skin around the wound to breathe, reducing the risk of maceration. The low allergy adhesive reduces the risk of irritation whilst ensuring the dressing stays in place even over awkward contours.
- The clear film allows the user to monitor the level of fluid and check for clinical signs of infection without removing the dressing. Therefore the dressing can be used for a maximum length of time.
Absorbent, Non-adherent Pad
- The thick pad is highly absorbent, minimising the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury. The non-adherent pad surface leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, reducing the pain and site trauma when changing the dressing.
- OpSite Post-Op is highly conformable, even over the most awkward body contours. Its extensibility does not restrict movement, ensuring that it is comfortable for the patient. The unique dressing carrier keeps the film firm, allowing easy application.