Weleda Baby Colic Powder 60g
Relaxes the abdominal muscles and calms and soothes the baby.
Colic is a descriptive term for spasmodic abdominal pain and contractions (cramping). It can be common during the first three months of life. Growing children may sometimes suffer from 'nervous colic', which can also be relieved by Baby Colic Powder.
- Nursing Tea: if the baby is being breastfed, it also helps if the mother drinks Breastfeeding Tea to assist with digestive problems such as colic, flatulence, bloating and abdominal discomfort.
Each 1g contains: Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel), decoct. equiv. dry seed 30mg; and equal parts of homoeopathic ingredients: Chamomilla, root 3x; Conchae 6x; Tabacum 6x; in lactose base.
- Chamomilla root 3x: Relieves abdominal cramping during colic.
- Conchae 6x (Oyster shell; Natural Calcium carbonate): Soothes and relaxes abdominal cramping.
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel): Fennel seeds soothe and calm spasmodic conditions.
- Tabacum 6x: Helps alleviate vigorous abdominal cramping.