You have no items in your shopping cart.
Compared with suturing or stapling, tissue adhesives offer several advantages in wound closure:
- no pain from suture or staple stitches
- saves time and costs (no local anaesthetics, no suture/staple removal, no second consultation)
- antibacterial film protects the wound
- no wound dressing necessary
For decades medical professionals around the world have put their trust into Histoacryl®, the first medical tissue adhesive based on cyanoacrylate. Histoacryl® is CE-marked and approved by the FDA. The successful application of Histoacryl® is described in more than 1.100 publications. Histoacryl®’s success is based upon its well-known advantages:
- fast wound closure
- superior tensile strength, as can be seen from the illustration below
- simple and precise dosage due to slim cannula and blue dye
- applying just one layer is enough
- choice between blue and translucent version
- showering possible
Free Shipping for orders over $50. Under $50 shipping costs $5.
2-7 business days. Rural areas 2-4 extra days.
Insurance & signatures:
Parcels are only insuranced if signature is selected. You can select no signature required but the parcel won't be insured in case of loss or theft.
Work address or PO boxes prefered so the package can be signed for. Or home address if you'll be home.