Weleda Achillea 30ml
Achillea Comp., a homoeopathic complex, is a popular choice for those experiencing haemorrhoids, varicose veins or varicose ulcers.
Achillea Comp. may also assist with the discomfort of anal eczema and anal ulcers (fissures).
- Aesculus (horse chestnut): is traditionally known as a venous tonic, helping tone the circulatory system and maintain vein health by supporting normal, healthy blood flow and venous tissue resilience.
- Antimonite: is traditionally used to support digestive function and natural inflammatory processes.
- Gentiana (gentian): is traditionally used to support natural inflammatory processes.
- Hamamelis (witch hazel): its astringent nature led to traditional use to support natural, healthy blood vessel strength and tone.
- Millefolium (yarrow): is traditionally used as a liver tonic and digestive aid, which in turn assists with improved nutritional support for healthy blood circulation, along with blood vessel strength and tone.
Unlike most conventional medicines, which work directly against diseases and their symptoms, homoeopathic remedies stimulate the body’s own natural defence systems, thus enabling a completely natural healing response.
While there are a few homoeopathic remedies which can almost always be recommended for certain conditions, such as arnica for muscular bruising, in most cases remedies should be matched to the individual, not the problem. Homoeopaths use the analogy of the onion; as more layers are exposed different symptoms appear, allowing a more complete picture of an individual to be built up. Thus the homoeopath can more accurately recommend the right remedy to assist in facilitating a healing response.