You have no items in your shopping cart.
Healtheries Odourless Garlic, Vitamin C, Zinc and Echinacea with Olive Leafhas been especially formulated to build body resistance for all year round protection against colds and flu.
- The phenolic compound oleuropein present in Olive Leaf has antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic properties.
- It is believed to interfere with microbe amino acid production, interfering with the spread of the virus.
- Olive Leaf also stimulates phagocytosis in response to germs of all types, increasing resistance to attack by micro-organisms.
- Possesses antimicrobial properties, having antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activity, and is recommended for building resistance. It also possesses anthelmintic properties - helps to destroy and expel intestinal worms from the digestive tract.
- Is commonly known as Cone Flower. Was used by American Indian Tribes as a panacea for all ills.
- The British Herbal Compendium states that Echinacea has immunostimulant (immune enhancing), anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and vulnerary (skin healing) properties.
- Helps build body resistance and shorten the duration of a cold. Required by the adrenal glands for the body's natural adaptation to stressful situations, e.g. temperature changes.
- Activates the T-lymphocytes, Vitamin C content of the white blood cells can become depleted during infections and in older persons.
- A deficiency of Zinc can lead to an increased susceptibility to infection. Zinc is a critical nutrient of immunity involved in both cell mediated and antibody mediated immunity and thymus gland function.
- When zinc levels are low the number of T cells is reduced, thymus hormone levels are lower and white blood cell function is depressed. All these effects are reversible with adequate zinc administration and absorption.
Free Shipping for orders over $50. Under $50 shipping costs $5.
2-7 business days. Rural areas 2-4 extra days.
Insurance & signatures:
Parcels are only insuranced if signature is selected. You can select no signature required but the parcel won't be insured in case of loss or theft.
Work address or PO boxes prefered so the package can be signed for. Or home address if you'll be home.