Healtheries Garlic Zinc Vitamin C Echanecia 60s
Healtheries Odourless Garlic, Vitamin C, Zinc and Echinacea with Olive Leafhas been especially formulated to build body resistance for all year round protection against colds and flu.
- The phenolic compound oleuropein present in Olive Leaf has antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic properties.
- It is believed to interfere with microbe amino acid production, interfering with the spread of the virus.
- Olive Leaf also stimulates phagocytosis in response to germs of all types, increasing resistance to attack by micro-organisms.
- Possesses antimicrobial properties, having antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activity, and is recommended for building resistance. It also possesses anthelmintic properties - helps to destroy and expel intestinal worms from the digestive tract.
- Is commonly known as Cone Flower. Was used by American Indian Tribes as a panacea for all ills.
- The British Herbal Compendium states that Echinacea has immunostimulant (immune enhancing), anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and vulnerary (skin healing) properties.
- Helps build body resistance and shorten the duration of a cold. Required by the adrenal glands for the body's natural adaptation to stressful situations, e.g. temperature changes.
- Activates the T-lymphocytes, Vitamin C content of the white blood cells can become depleted during infections and in older persons.
- A deficiency of Zinc can lead to an increased susceptibility to infection. Zinc is a critical nutrient of immunity involved in both cell mediated and antibody mediated immunity and thymus gland function.
- When zinc levels are low the number of T cells is reduced, thymus hormone levels are lower and white blood cell function is depressed. All these effects are reversible with adequate zinc administration and absorption.